Saturday, 2 June 2012
SUSAN PETERS TWEET SPARKS VIOLENCE IN POPULAR LADUNLIADI'S BLOG
LindaIkejiisabitch said...
Seriously tho as much as I love Linda's blog, I think she is currently being a big bitch by allowing people to destroy this womans reputation as they are doing. Linda knows very well someone like Susan will not post something as foolish as Oh you insulted me about my BB porsche and now your phone is missng. And her gullible, stupid moronic followers have been raining abuses on this one. You sef Susan 1 or 2 tweets is enough to disclaim. All that several tweets is just making you look a little on the foolish side
Anonymous said...
Susan P, I feel your pain. Linda is a tribalist and exremely phoney. Do you know how many comments I have made on her blog on purpose regarding Mavin, Psquare, Dbanj, Genevieve and Funke Akindele. She has posted every single insult I rained on all those yoruba arists but refused all the insults I typed about Don Jazzy, Gene and Psquare. She will also type every insult you type on any one she has problems with.Examples so far are this Susan and tOKE. i understand it is her blog and she can do as she wishes but she needs to stop painting this innocenti, carefree attitude about herself. Cos she is a bigot, tribalist and a witch
OPEMITITI said...
YES O I AM CALLING OUT LINDA TO PROVE SHE HAS NOT BEEN PARTIAL ON THAT HER BLOG. CAN LINDA GENUINELY SAY SHE DOES NOT KNOW THAT IS NOT SP TYPING ALL THAT FOOLISHNESS ON HER BLOG? I EVEN CALLED HER OUT ON IT AND SHE REFUSED TO POST MY COMMENT...SO NOW SHE WANTS TO USE THAT HER BLOG TO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLES HARDWORK? LINDA YOUR WILL NOT BE GOOD BECOS WHEN YOU DISH DIRT, YOU GET A MOUNTAIN OF TRASH. WICKED SOUL OF THE IKEJI CLAN
Ose said...
She looks really nice in this picture but that her fancy bra was sold at one of the cheap stores here in yankee for like $28bucks. Madam BB porshe, you can afford the diamond encrusted bra from Victoria's secret na, not this cheap one. Anyway sha Linda is jus using her blog to fight you and it seems she is winning o cos her followers are vicious!
Me so said...
Who is she referring too?
Anonymous said...
In all honesty,Susan is right. The only mistake she made was when she didn't no where to cross the lines.
Anonymous said...
Yea linda acts like she's an angel,wher as she's nt,did u read dt post abt her being a naïve girl in uni,runnin away 4m a man bla bla bla,I laffd soo hard,she's nt such an innocenti o,do u kno grandpa dan foster?she dated him,n she was a well known model n runs girl in unilag.I also noticd dt if u mention ladun in ur comment,she won't post it,check her list of bloggers,ladun is nt dia,bt she's on laduns,lin lin baba dey watch u in 10D o!if u lik rush go put ladun 4 ur list nw,I kno dt her agbero of a sis calld laura wl soon com n start insultn ppl here,any insult directd 2 me goes strait bk 2 u n urs,amen!
tam said...
Will al of u shutup already....wateva it is,dis blogs r 4 d public,wt do u xpct?..°☺k nw Ladun U̶̲̥̅̊ brought dis up on ur blog n plp r insultin Linda n u r postin it,dt is wt u shud do cos its plp's view....Susan P nw u tweeted al dt 4 plp 2 insult Lin aswel....Listen u r al public figures n plp must av an opinion abt u,i actualy dint evn knw u til al dis tins i heard abt u,so 2 me u aint no star...+ u jst obviously lyk 2 show off....1st ws d bb porche,nw U̶̲̥̅̊ sayin u went 2 hlp sick plp n bla bla bla n dt plp were postin dt....Ladun,y dint i c it here?oh pls....Susan p sit n tink abt it..y is it jst ur name of al names plp chose 2 use,its jst cos of dt bb shit.....u guys jst stp insultin anybody n since u plp r sayin its bad as Linda posts insult of plp,den Ladun is sooo guilty of same...so jst shut d 4k up
tam said...
Ladun beta post my commnt
Anonymous said...
Ah ! Witch ? Isssokay
Chikito
Professor X said...
You are a gullible, stupid and moronic person if you think that you can control how people think. So what if Linda knows its not Susan? She should go about convincing anonymous people that its not Susan? You're a very daft person.
Anonymous said...
I agree with the first 2 commenters.In as much as I agreed that these blogs are open to the general public but it also says that comments are approved before posting.When the owner of a blog deliberately feigns ignorance over the deliberate attempts to malign someone else on her own blog then she has proved to the world that she is a very bad and unwholesome being.
Linda cannot dare say she is not aware that the imposter wasn't S.Peters.That is A LIE.She used her gullible readers who are sad and miserable with their lives(a lot of them) to fan the "feud".Shame on you Linda,I thought u had forgotten the BB Porsche event,you haven't.You come out as being nice and sweet but you lack objectivity and curry pity with some of your silly sob stories.
p.s I do not know or have an affiliation with sp but I know a fraud when I see one and that's LI.
Binta said...
Americana@Ose,u say wuh?she bought her fancy bra at a cheap store for $28?must you comment?especially if its not sensible.
Anonymous said...
If people keep abusing Linda then Ladun will not post it on here think about it. Take it cool on the insults.
Anonymous said...
You guys should chill abeg if you don't like the way and manner Linda or ladun post comments then don't go to their blogs. In short make una continue to yarn rubbish for here I am being entertained. Where my pop corn de sef.
Anonymous said...
LMAO @comments
Anonymous said...
Ladun from what your follweres are saying it means you should not put up any comment that is anti Linda . If u like no post my comment
Anonymous said...
All of you need to grow up, ladun is making her money, linda is making hers too and susan peters also. Yet u waste ur time condemning all of them. Cant you see these people are having fun huh? Tsw
Chinma Eke said...
Susan Peters needs to go get a life, she has no career to speak of but wants to keep being in news by dissin Linda Ikeji & broadcastin her supposed wealth & good deeds. I havent read of any of her deeds on any blog, & I havent heard of any positive career moves on her path.
I so hate those who broadcast their 'good' deeds.
Anonymous said...
so how in the world is Linda supposed to know if its the real susan peters or not? People have freedom of speech so if pople dont like you, they dont like you. It doesnt matter through which medium. There isnt one celebrity that people dont have one or two bad comments about.
If Linda dsnt have ladun on her list of bloggers, please must she have everybody? Do you know how many bloggers are there in Nigeria alone?
How can you tell she dated Dan Foster? Even if she did, that is her personal life. Nobody is perfect.
As for susan peters, I suggest you focuse on your career and work on how to build a beter
Anonymous said...
Ladun and Linda are the same. I am not surprised Ladun put this up on her blog. I can’t count how many times Ladun has been insulted on Linda’s blog. If I talk too much Ladun won’t post it. Laura will soon be here to comment on behalf of Linda. Expect fake comments.
Anonymous said...
Ladun and Linda are the same. I am not surprised Ladun put this up on her blog. I can’t count how many times Ladun has been insulted on Linda’s blog. If I talk too much Ladun won’t post it. Laura will soon be here to comment on behalf of Linda. Expect fake comments.
Anonymous said...
Ladun and Linda are the same. I am not surprised Ladun put this up on her blog. I can’t count how many times Ladun has been insulted on Linda’s blog. If I talk too much Ladun won’t post it. Laura will soon be here to comment on behalf of Linda. Expect fake comments.
Labels:
ENTERTAINMENT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
funny enuff i dont even know them
looks like a gals fight to me
Post a Comment