For those of us who don't know who Linda Ikeji is,she is Nigeria's top blogger known in the whole of Africa for her success in the world of blogging.she was recognized this year by Forbes Africa as the highest paid blogger in the whole of Africa.
Linda Ikeji's birthday party was a thrilling experience and i am very sure she has a lot to say about it because she was very suprised at the large turn out of fans for the party which took place in coko bar London. the turn out was so much that about a thousand fans couldnt make it inside. i must say again that Linda really had fun yesterday. she looked so gorgeous in her appearance. here is how Linda describes all that she put on.
"So that's what I wore on my special day. Little black dress from Karen Millen, Kurt Geiger shoes, and hair from Midesmane. Hot or hot? I know I know...I'm officially a fashionista! Don't mention!. :-)" I would say she looks like little cinderella here.Describe Linda in your own words.



No comments:
Post a Comment