Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are arguably one of the cutest couples in Hollywood. After watching Justin’s interview with Oprah on Oprah’s Next Chapter, aired Nov. 25 on OWN, fans will likely fall more in love with the couple known as “Jelena.” Oprah previewed a clip from the interview during the Oct. 25 episode of Good Morning America, where the talk show titan asked Justin about the difficulty of dating Selena in the public eye. “We just sometimes … we gotta take back exits. I never make [Selena] separate from me because I don’t
want her to ever feel like I’m ashamed of her. Because I feel like a lot of guys do that, especially in the business. They don’t want to be seen with the girl, so they’ll make them ride in separate cars. They’ll do that ‘get away’ stuff. [Selena and I] get away where … you know … getting away together,” Justin told Oprah in a preview of his Oprah’s Next Chapter interview.

No comments:
Post a Comment