Wednesday, 14 November 2012

VIDEO: Kristen Stewart ‘So Happy’ That ‘Breaking Dawn’ Is Finished

 After the highly successful Los Angeles premiere on Nov. 12, the stars of Breaking Dawn Part 2 have arrived at the red carpet in London’s Leicester Square for the UK premiere, where Kristen Stewart revealed that she is delighted that “every single part of the stories are done.” What a nice way to sum up the end! Kristen arrived at the premiere on Nov. 14 with her co-stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, and she looked stunning in an elegant lace black jumpsuit. see full photos after the cut.

She spoke to the host Alex Zane about her experience with finishing the final movie, as she said, “I’m so happy that every single part of the stories are done. You’re desensitized when you have a premiere, but you have another one [film] coming up. It’s a trip…it’s weird…it’s crazy.” Kristen also talked about her joy at finally being able to play Bella as a vampire! She said, “I couldn’t wait. I’ve beensitting around for years waiting to do it.”









No comments:

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...